I wanted to post this super cute outfit but first! If you haven't entered my awesome 50 followers giveaway and would like to - then do it now, here.
Now, on to the pretty. This may be my fave new outfit!
I ordered this lovely dress from Anne, the proprietess of thrush.etsy.com, and it came in last week!
aaaahhh, I love these shoes, I just wish they were more comfortable!
A closer, yet darker, close-up:
Outfit details, in a bulleted list format because I feel like that's all I've been doing this week at work:
Elaborate system of under-dress items:
- a white men's xl ribbed tank top from american apparel
- a petticoat I got at a thrift store (because this dress is kind of see-through!)
Cream cable-knit-look knee socks:
- these are actually over-the-knee socks from american apparel
- srsly fatties, if you want knee socks that are guaranteed to fit you, try the over-the-knee variety from AA, they really do work well!
- But aren't that colorfast, so watch out)
Granny heeled oxfords:
- size 11
- got them on super sale at a local shoe store!